On the day of the event, the room will be split up in to 5 areas. The first of which will be the main exhibition area which will include the exhibitor stands. In addition to this, there will be 4 separate seminar areas.
Format of the day
- Policy updates from the Department of Health.
- Commissioning updates from the Association of Directors of Adult Social Services (ADASS).
- Regulation updates from the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
- Care provider perspectives.
- Specialism perspectives (Learning disabilities, physical disabilities, mental health and elderly).
15 minute mind-blowing Light Bulb sessions
- Recruitment and Retention.
- Care worker excellence.
- Registered manager excellence.
- Ancillary worker excellence
- Promoting best dignity.
- Promoting best practice for dementia.
- Health and safety.
Seminar sessions delivered by professionals in the social care sector.Question Time Sessions.
In this area exhibitors and visitors will have an opportunity to question a panel and have an interactive debate. The panel will be made up of experts in the area and will take questions from the audience. Panels include representatives from Carers UK, Citizens Advice and other sector experts.Exhibitor Demonstrations.
Top, innovative ideas and products will be demonstrated in front of the audience's eyes. A perfect chance to get up close and personal to new products and ideas and see how they really work. After these sessions, there will be a chance to have a one to one discussion with the products sellers.
To book your stand or register as a delegate, click here.